Production technology laboratory work
|Structure Type: ||Course|
|Credits: ||3.0 points|
|Responsible Teacher: ||Kitinoja, Kimmo|
|Language of Instruction: ||Finnish|
Course Implementations, Planned Year of Study and Semester
|Curriculum  ||Semester  ||Credits  ||Start of Semester  ||End of Semester|
Upon completion of the course, students will;
- be competent in applying their knowledge and skills in production processes, production control and development of production systems.
- be capable of selecting suitable methods for production in engineering shops.
- be capable of further developing their skills in workshop technology.
- can solve manufacturing tehnology things at an engineering group work
Total work load of the course: 81 h, scheduled studies 40 h and autonomous studies 41 h
Prerequisites / Recommended Optional Courses
No previous studies are required.
- Fastening components and working with materials that chip
- Sheet metal work
- Working with edging presses
- Methods used in welding
- FMS manufacturing
- Robotics in a machine shop
- 3D measuring in a machine shop
- Other important issues associated with machine shop manufacturing
Recommended or Required Reading
Lecture materials from the courses Manufacturing Technology, NC Technology and Production Systems
Mode of Delivery / Planned Learning Activities and Teaching Methods
- Laboratory work
- Independent study
Grading will be announced during the course.
- Lab work
- Active participation in the lessons