|Structure Type: ||Course|
|Credits: ||3.0 points|
|Responsible Teacher: ||Alarinta, Jarmo|
|Language of Instruction: ||Finnish|
Course Implementations, Planned Year of Study and Semester
|Curriculum  ||Semester  ||Credits  ||Start of Semester  ||End of Semester|
Upon completion of the course, the student will
- be able to evaluate a significance of an integrated operation and maintenance for the company
- able to apply for maintenance methods
- be able to plan, implement and manage the integrated operation and maintenance.
Will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Prerequisites / Recommended Optional Courses
- Maintenance operations and methods
- maintenance and development for service reliability- Maintenance revenues and costs
- the development of overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- planning and management of the integrated operation and maintenance.
Recommended or Required Reading
To be announced at the beginning of the course
Mode of Delivery / Planned Learning Activities and Teaching Methods
Lectures, assignment, seminar presentation and computer practice
Satisfactory (1...2): The student knows and understands to a basic concepts and methods of topics, and is able to apply them to usual problems.
Good (3...4): The student is familiar with the concepts and methods of topics, and is able to apply them to different types of problems. The student is able to combine the accumulated knowledge and skills with previous experiences in the subject.
Excellent (5): The student is familiar with the concepts and methods of topics, and is able to apply them to a variety of different problems. The student has demonstrated creativity and innovation, and is able to find new meanings when applying what they have learned.
Examination 50% and assignments 50%